Well since I have been out of commission lately I will give you a brief synopsis of what I've been doing these past few weeks.
- I caught a cold... aahhh ahhh choo! I'm feeling quite miserable right now with a nasty cough and runny nose
- I got to see the Performance of Movin' Out... It wasn't what I had expected, but none the less I enjoyed it. Billy Joel music rocks the house!!
- Constantly Cleaning.... I feel like I've gotten no where. Both my son and I have been pretty sick on and off this month of January... what a great way to start off 2009! So on the days I relax and don't stay on top of it.. my little hurricane storms through and creates mess upon mess.
- Budgeting.... need I have to say any more on that fun fun fun subject???
- Loss of Appetite... I couldn't handle much of eating these past few weeks and ended up losing a lot of what I could get down. I did lose 5 lbs due to that, but that's not in a good way. This cartoon I found cracked me up... I loved that Hungry Hungry Hippo game as a kid.
- And Last but definitely not least.....
Yes that's right...he/she is due on Anth's 2nd Birthday!