Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary to my dear hubby Ira. He and his family are going through a tough time right now.

But on a happier thought! We are currently in South Lake Tahoe celebrating a collective 30th birthday/anniversary at a really neat-o rental house. Ira is off fishing for trout, talking with the locals to get the tips and tricks. Silly man I admire how he can befriend someone where ever we go. We had cancelled the trip, but changed our minds this morning. I'm glad we did, It is so beautiful up here.

Thank you to Dan for letting me borrow his laptop and spending some time with me. I enjoyed it very much.

Anyway its time to get dinner going, and hang with my friends as they are back from the lake and BeBe is up from his nap.

1 comments:

motivated said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Ira's dad. I hope you guys are doing alright! And yay, Happy 5th Anniversary to you guys!