Thursday, February 4, 2010

I've been a bad bad Momma!

Well no not really of course

but...

I do like to blame Blogspot and AT&T for most of this issue!
I went on here several times to upload pics of the newest addition to our family a while ago. Being on the edge of the world, surprising we DO have DSL, but of course when I'm downloading or uploading it crashes. Or when I need to look something up, it crashes. Or if I look funny at it, it crashes. You get the gist?

So I gave up and stayed busy being a mom of two little boys.

Anyway I need to post that

YES

We are alive and do exist!

We did have our son
July 17th 2009
11:47 AM
7 lbs 9 oz
21 inches long.

he is now 6 months old!! Crawling, teething and learning to eat solid foods. Anthony has learned how to speak better and is talking nonstop. But of course most of it is gibberish and we cannot understand.
I need to post a few pics of these past few months.

0 comments: