Friday, May 9, 2008

Here I go yet again!

Soooooooooooo blogger you like making it challenge for me?! Yet again I find myself here. Frustrated with your program wondering how other people get it done so easily and I whom have mastered many blog layouts have not! So I decided maybe I should start anew? ALAS it worked! I guess I needed to reboot so to speak.

So here I go again. I must say looking at back at my old blogspot it was during such a dark hard time for me when Ira was gone in Iraq. So I do like the idea of something a little more positive and upbeat to leave for my posterity. Not old and crotchety. I’m sure I will have plenty of time for that when I am old and gray. =0)
I sounded so negative and crabby…. So no more of that!

Anway. Speaking of life changes Ira and I have signed up for the Medifast diet. Which I am happy to report that I have lost 6 lbs, and almost 3 inches off my baby belly waist! YeeHaw!

I miss food. All the not-so-good-for-you-food. I will eat it again one day just sparingly. We have discussed on how this isn’t actually a diet diet, but a major life change for us. To finally show us the eating problems we have and need to address. So good luck to us and I will keep you informed. We went out to eat for my mom’s birthday today, and of course it was Mexican! Ahh the chips and salsa! But it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be to pass it up. The chicken salad was delicious.

I have been in the process of getting ready for Anthony’s surgery next week which has me cleaning like crazy, organizing as well. Anthony has been trying to help me as much as he can by exploring, touching and tasting all that he can get into his mouth before I steal it from him. We have discovered a very quick temper. Happy baby to angry throwing a fit baby in a split second.

Last thought of the night I hung up the dart board I gave Ira for Christmas. We played tonight and had such a blast!!! There is history there with the dartboard game for us. When we were dating he and his roommate played all the time in their house. I remember countless hours of all of us playing, well I attempted to play. So tonight when we played it reminded me of how it was when we dated. It was such a nice change. It has been so very hard for us since Ira came back from Iraq. This was a nice reminder of feelings and memories of our old life. I had a great time and even won one round! YAY ME!! Ira is semi-pro I swear while I just throw the dart as hard as I can, hoping to hit somewhere in the point range.

I love games. I wished I played more.

0 comments: