Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

Earlier this week Ira, my mom and I took Anthony to the pumpkin patch for some photo ops! After morning with no nap, our little subject really didn't want to have his picture taken. He loved looking at the pumpkins, playing with the straw and crawling around in and out of the pumpkin maze. Of course the sun was bright and I got a million pictures of the top of his head. I was frustrated and wanted to bring him back later to get some more. After playing with my photo shop and messing around I realized I did indeed capture some beautiful pictures. I enjoyed going through and trying to play with my new yet simple program. So let me know what you think?

Posted by PicasaHere was another couple pics I played with



1 comments:

Laurie said...

He is so cute!! What a good blen of you two.