Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time just keep slipping by...

So my little baby boy now doesn't drink from his bottle (So far these past 6 days!), is learning to walk, has taken a few unassisted steps, and has started saying a few words and sounds.

He's growing up so fast!

If you remembered in my previous post I tried switching his bottle which didn't go too well. I decided to try to give him the Advent sippy cup with juice in it. It worked! I switched between the two for a day, then stopped offering the bottle and only the cup. And he took it each time! Ohhhh it seemed so easy. I'm still waiting for the backlash to come. Hopefully we are off the bottle for good!

3 comments:

The Days said...

Wow! Way to go! I am glad you found somthing that worked.

The Beauty and Her Beasts said...

Yeah me too... it was hard only knowing that he missed such good things from a bottle, but excited that we didnt have a tramatic experience. I am SO over trama for this little guy.

Tony and Traci said...

That's exciting that he is switching to the sippy... I can only imagine how that must feel. Anyway, no I haven't found a job yet :( So I'm interested in what your propsal is.