Monday, November 24, 2008

Me

Things you may or may not have known or wanted to know about me

  • If I don't get enough sleep, I am quite a grumpy grump
  • It must be genetic 'cus my son is the same way... when we both don't have enough sleep then we just grump to each other
  • I don't really like bologna, but occasionally I like it on white bread. Plain white bread.
  • Today I ate a bologna sandwich
  • I had to get some blood work done today, they are testing my liver, cus apparently they think I have cirrhosis or something. My previous lab results were abnormal numbers, and I think it was due to all my hard "drinking" =)
  • Today's results said that my liver is fine and I have to OK to go back to the bars
  • My blood sugar level is way off, so I may get a lecture about that tomorrow at the doctors
  • I can't spell. It has gotten worse these past few years due to the spell check!!! I blame spell check, oh and that I'm not in school anymore
  • I like to sleep on my belly or side. I prefer the temperature be really cold. So I can be snuggly in my warm bed, with cold pillows. It reminds me of camping outdoors.
  • In college I used to leave the windows open with the head of the bed right under the window. I loved it. I did live on the 2nd floor.
  • My husband who has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, is afraid to leave any windows open while he sleeps, so I can't do that anymore.
  • I detest black licorice!!!!!!
  • I haven't seen Twilight the Movie yet. How pumped I was for the books to come out, I just haven't gotten pumped for the movie. I have heard mixed reviews so I am laying low on excitement until I see it.
  • Sometimes I get frightfully scared to talk/perform in front of people... And my calling in church is to play the organ. I jumped head first into a instrument I don't know how to play, and am trying to learn as I go along.
  • I get frustrated easily, so sometimes I want to puke or run away when having to play.
  • I don't mind the piano, I love it and am used to it. Something about the organ gets my blood pressure sky high!
  • I'm getting used to playing it, and am very proud on my accomplishments. I am attempting it and trying my best. This was a calling I never thought I could do, so I have to give myself some credit..
  • I go through phases of shows that I love to watch. Currently it is "friends" reruns. I just love the lightheartedness of it. There is only so much murder/death/drama that I can handle. I love CSI, Bones and the such.... but comedy has been more my thing lately.
  • Greys Anatomy has been boring the crap out of me. So much that I fast forward through Izzy/dead lover ghost story lines. And most of the other story lines as well
  • And don't get me started on LOST...
  • I hate going to the dentist. I hate having my mouth open, and I hate the pain and sounds and smells
  • My dentist is my brother, but he shouldn't worry, it goes for ALL dentist and hygienists
  • I crave cleanliness and order, but chaos surrounds me and my work space. Weird.
  • I pile. I'm a piler of things. I can find everything within that pile too. It's a rare art form.
  • I love massages. I need them too.
  • I love to read, but haven't have much of the time lately and that saddens me
  • I dream of time travel. I hate long drives or trips. I wished I could blink my eyes and get around everywhere quickly.
  • If you have read through all this mush then I am amazed!

0 comments: