Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!

BLAH!!

What a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!

Well no, not really but I just wanted to vent.

I apparently was sent to the wrong building, so that made me late for my ultrasound appointment. Which when I was told not to stress because they knew I was on my way, found a very different response from the actual ultrasound lady.

It was just a bleh appointment. I have to go back on Monday to complete the appt. because she didn't' have enough time to get all the necessary pictures. Plus I had to ask if my husband could come in, AND I had to ask her what the sex was... to only find a monotone response of thinking it might be a boy and there was a 50% chance it was Blah Blah Blah.... Wow. There was no certainty her voice, no excitement, no nothing. Bleh... those might be testicles.

OK...

She was more worried about the incoming patient and her full bladder. Well mine was full and getting pushed on that very moment.. TELL ME WHAT HE/SHE IS THAT'S ALL I ASK!!

Even the pictures they printed out was pure crap. She said the printer wasn't working correctly. What a bad day, poor Ira took off work and everything. I won't even scan and save them cus they are so bad.

I have to see her again on Monday. Wish us both luck.


On a much happier note I must give a rating of 5 kisses to my loving husband today!
He took us all to the park to play on the slides and swings
Purchased yummy Strawberry Limeaides from Sonic to sip
AND
Changed 2 poopy diapers without one comment or complaint or anything! JUST DID IT!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I think you should keep him. :)

The Days said...

Bummer! Can you call back and see if you can reschedual to try to get another tech. I had a tech once that wouldn't tell me the sex because she said I shouldn't care either way. Way bummer!

Tony and Traci said...

I hate those kinds of days, but isn't it nice to have such good husbands who just seem to make it all better??