Monday, March 16, 2009

Grab one down.... and pass it around

What's that you say?

Colds? Flu? Ear Infections? Cough? Misery?

Well whatever it is, the little man and I share it all.
For three months now he and I have been sick over and over and over and

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!

Plus I can't take much for it too, which I think makes it worse. Not that I am a druggie or anything, but a shot of NyQuil would REALLY be nice!

Anthony's ear exploded out pus last night, kinda freaking us out. We are heading to the dr to get it checked in a few hours. He had ear tubes placed last year, so hopefully they are still intact and that it was those working, and not a ruptured ear drum.

I too have an ear infection, I was precribed antibiotics but nothing seems to be helping. Espcially not the pez (regular strength tylenol) that I am eating.

I kinda wish that my ear would explode just to relieve the dang pressure. I know that's bad.

0 comments: