Monday, August 25, 2008

I was tagged

Well I really should head to bed, but hey why not live on the edge?

Things I was doing 5 years ago?
I was getting ready for my wedding. My face was swelling up really bad on one side, so much that I looked like Sloth from the movie Goonies. Which created A LOT of additional stress on me. No worries, it went down the week of the wedding. There was a little puffiness, but not like it was before!


Pet Peeves?
People who smack their food, and chew with their mouth open. Ick.
Bad drivers, getting stuck behind slow driver when you are in a hurry. Gum smackers or snappers. Snottiness. People who throw their trash on the ground.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Move outta here and far far away. Buy a large ranch with a pond full of ducks and geese. Fill the garage up with all the cars my hubby wanted. Buy myself a grand piano. I too like Emily would hire a chef and housekeeper. Then I would probably have more kids so I could play with them. What a nice thought! I would vacation in all the warm white sanded islands.

Favorite Food/Snacks:
McDonald's French Fries
Chocolate
Lay BBQ potato chips
Pizza
Eggplant parmigiana
Brownies
green grapes
chocolate
cookies n creme ice cream
starbursts
rice pudding
movie popcorn with butter and salt

Now lets hear from:
Alana
Erica
Amanda
Kris
Traci
Staci
Ashley

0 comments: